LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The Global Drug Substance Manufacturing market will register an incremental spend of about $77 billion, growing at a CAGR of 6.31% during the five-year forecast period. A targeted strategic approach to Global Drug Substance Manufacturing sourcing can unlock several opportunities for buyers. This report also offers market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Request free sample pages
Key benefits to buy this report:
- What are the market dynamics?
- What are the key market trends?
- What are the category growth drivers?
- What are the constraints on category growth?
- Who are the suppliers in this market?
- What are the demand-supply shifts?
- What are the major category…